Doom (1993)(Id Software) Game
Abandonware / DOS GamesGenre: First-Person Shooter
Rating: ESRB: M, ESRB: T, OFLC: MA15+, BBFC: 15
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This game is great, but has had some controversy in the past. You play as doomguy and kill stuff, what's not to love?
You are a tough space marine on the planet Mars, everyone else is either dead or no longer human, and demons are running rampant. The only thing you can do is to get out a BFG and kick some butt! Doom is one of the most Popular, most controversial FPS' of the 90's. Doom Has tons of intense levels and a high amount of modability to keep players coming for more. With tons of levels, nonstop action, multiple difficulties and intense music, you can't call yourself a true FPS gamer unless you've played this 1993 classic! (I'm not trying to diss Halo or CoD, those games are awesome too, but Doom is the absolute king of FPSes!
Age Rating: 14+ (the pixelated gore of this game really is nothing compared to what we have today)
Replay Value: 10
Recommended for: Every single FPS player out there, From the old schoolers, to those new school Call of Duty Kids, Hardcore gamers.
A FPS classic made by John Romero one of the greatest game developers of all time who also developed other DOS/PC classics like Wolfenstein 3D,Quake etc.
Devloped: iD Software
System: MS-DOS, Sega 32X, Atari Jaguar,SNES, Playstation 1, 3DO, Sega Saturn, Gameboy Advance, XBOX, iOS,XBOX 360 and Playstation 3
Awards: TIME = TIME 100 Video Games
IGN = #44 Top 100 Games of All time (2003) ,
Computer Gaming World = 1994 Game of the Year, #5 150 Best Games of All time, #3 15 Most Innovative Computer Games of All time
This was a great game in the 90s, sure, but it has aged poorly.
If you're a fan of FPSs like Call of Duty, Halo, and Battlefield, this is nothing like those games.
I recommend giving it a shot. I was a massive fan of this game back during Super Nintendo days, and you just may get engrossed.
It was a definite 5/5 back then, but nowadays it's more of a 3/5.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Doom (1993)(Id Software) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Direct Download Links:
- Duke Nukem 3D »[PSX] Duke Nukem - Total Meltdown [U][Genesis] Duke Nukem 3D (Brazil)[N64] Duke Nukem 64 (Europe)[N64] Duke Nukem 64 (France)[N64] Duke Nukem 64 (USA)[PSX] Duke Nukem (E)[DOS] Duke Nukem 3D (1996)(3D Realms)[DOS] Duke Nukem 3d (1996)(Atari Inc)(Rev1.7)[DOS] Duke Nukem 3d (1996)(Atari Inc)[Saturn] Duke Nukem 3D (E)[PSX2PSP] Duke Nukem - Total Meltdown (USA)
- Heretic »
- Wolfenstein 3D »
- Alien Breed 3D »
- Duke Nukem Advance »
- CyberMage: Darklight Awakening »
- Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold »
- Cyber-Cop »
- Nitemare 3D »
- Dark Arena »
- Killing Time »
- Strife »
- Rise of the Triad: Dark War »
- Ken's Labyrinth »
- Virtuoso »
- ShadowCaster »
- Serious Sam Advance »
- Medal of Honor: Underground »
- Disruptor »
- Star Cruiser »
- Hexen »
- Breakfree »
- Last Survivor »
- Geograph Seal »[X68K] Geograph Seal (1994)(Exact)(Disk 1 of 2)(System)[a2][X68K] Geograph Seal (1994)(Exact)(Disk 1 of 2)(System)[a][X68K] Geograph Seal (1994)(Exact)(Disk 1 of 2)(System)[X68K] Geograph Seal (1994)(Exact)(Disk 2 of 2)(Data)[a][X68K] Geograph Seal (1994)(Exact)(Disk 2 of 2)(Data)[X68K] Geograph Seal (demo) (199x)(Exact)
- Sunday vs. Magazine: Shuuketsu! Choujou Daikessen »
- GoldenEye 007 »
- Gloom »