EarthBound (USA) ROM
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) ROMsGenre: Role-Playing
Rating: ESRB: K-A
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
EarthBound is one of the most interesting RPG games I have ever played. The gameplay and everything about the game is quirky and fun. It is a great game to get kids started on RPGs. The graphics fit the game very well and make walking around fun. One of the features of EarthBound that I find most appealing is that after you have leveled up some, when you run into weaker enemies, they are defeated automatically which really saves time when you're trying to move from place to place or backtrack. I reccomend this game to everyone.
A wacky, challenging RPG that has you playing as a small child from Onett, a small town in Eagleland. Your planet has been targeted by an evil alien who wishes to take over. You and your friends are the chosen ones who have been given the task of stopping him.
The game is very fun and kinda hard to explain. Just be prepared to travel and talk a lot. You're going to want to grind a bit, or be prepared to use save-states, as this is a pretty challenging game.
The story's good, the characters are okay, and the tone is wacky. This was bound to be a classic from the start, and it definitely delivered.
Intergalactic terror stikes the small town of Onett as a blazing extraterrestrial object crashes in the night! The earth now faces imminent destruction by the universal evil threat known as Giygas! Armed with a cracked baseball bat, a cookie and an ATM card, a courageous boy named Ness vows to save the planet from hideous destruction. He must first find his heroic companions, Paula, Jeff and Poo. Will Ness succeed in his attempts to ambush countless frightening monsters as he travels?
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for EarthBound (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Direct Download Links:
- Golden Sun »
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars »
- Contact »
- Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls »[GBA] Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls (U)(Independent)[GBA] Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls (E)(Independent)[NES] Final Fantasy I & II (Japan) [En by Demiforce v1.0] [Hack by Grond v1.0] (Unofficial Update)[NES] Final Fantasy I & II (Japan) [En by Demiforce v1.0][NES] Final Fantasy I & II (Japan)
- Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire »
- Pokémon Platinum »
- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl »
- Pokémon Emerald »
- Paper Mario »
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door »
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time »
- ZUBO »
- Final Fantasy Mystic Quest »
- Secret of the Stars »
- Tengai Makyou Zero »
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story »
- Dragon Warrior VII »
- Mother »
- Mother 3 »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 »
- Chulip »