Super Mario Sunshine ISO
Nintendo Gamecube / GC GCN NGC ISOsGenre: PlatformerAction-Adventure
Rating: ESRB: E, OFLC: G
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This game is one of the best 3D Mario platformers especially with the use of FLUDD and many other good gimics.
Super Mario Sunshine is a newer Mario game for the GameCube. You basically have to save the Princess from Bowser well Shadow Mario gets you in trouble with the law and makes you have to clean up the city, collect shine sprites, and go on ahuge adventure that is not easy to save Princess Peach. This is a great game if you enjoy Mario games!!!
Super Mario Sunshine one of the best on the gamecube. It is an amazing adventure. In my opinion it is 10 times better then Super Mario 64. Not only can you use Marios agility you can use F.L.U.U.D. A little robot that shoots out water to help you make hard jumps. The graphics are absoulty one of the best on the gamecube. The music is Mario perfection. Mario Sunshine is an amazing game and you should with out a doubt agive this game a shot.
Super Mario Sunshine is a fun game for all. It's easily the best Mario game out there, and has tons of possibilties. No matter if you're a kid, a teen, an adult or an elder, Super Mario Sunshine is the game for you. The annoying part about it is the goo seems to be poisonous and controlling F.L.U.D.D. is pretty difficult. Also, the Cataquacks are pretty frustrating as well. So you're just minding your own business, and the come flopping over and fling you in the air! I had some rage-quits. Other than that, try it now! It'll instantaneously be your favorite video game to date.
Good game it has very cool mechanics (like FLUDD).
|Read all 14 reviews for Super Mario Sunshine||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Super Mario Sunshine to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Direct Download Links:
- Star Fox Adventures »
- Ratchet & Clank »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Psychonauts »
- Crash Twinsanity »
- Super Mario 64 DS »
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters »
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- I-Ninja »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan »
- Crash of the Titans »[GBA] Crash of the Titans (U)(OMGba)[GBA] Crash of the Titans (E)(sUppLeX)[NDS] Crash of the Titans (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Crash of the Titans (E)(EXiMiUS)[PS2] Crash of the Titans (USA)[PS2] Crash of the Titans (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[PS2] Crash of the Titans (Europe) (En,Sv,No,Da,Fi)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (USA)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (Europe)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (France)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (Europe)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (Europe)
- Daxter »
- AstĂ©rix & ObĂ©lix XXL 2: Mission: Las Vegum »
- Super Mario 64 »
Mac OS X
For more emulators, check out our extensive emulators section.