Animal Crossing ISO
Nintendo Gamecube / GC GCN NGC ISOsGenre: Simulation
Rating: ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Animal Crossing, for many, a world which they got absorbed into. The concept of a person pulling from a train into a cartoon community populated with - what else - animals, could make for a widely praised game. A quiet, happy, and group-oriented animal crossing one might say. Lack of plot or challenge to draw the player actually works to improve the game here. The sheer number of activities and a good sense of humor that is both kid-safe and capable of making older kids and adults have a laugh.
The premise is simple: Animal Crossing is a RPG style game where you play as the mentioned human leaving home to make your way in the countryside village. When you arrive, since you have no money and no place to live, the owner of the general store loans you a house. Where the game goes from there is really up to the player freedom!
The goal of the game, if it can be said to have one, is to simply live in the village and amuse yourself. You have no need to eat or sleep. As you play, you'll meet the animals of the village, see some move out and some new ones move in, find various ways of making money, and begin to get a picture of just how much there is to do and see. Events happen in real time through use of the GameCube's internal clock, allowing for daytime and nighttime activities, along with special events like holiday celebrations and seasonal changes.
The game features perfect use of the internal functions of the gamecube (also absorbing an entire memory card for those on disk) and is completely worth the purchase. To top it all off, there are NES games you'll collect along the way. This game features so many of the rare titles it's like you now own the Nintendo Entertainment System purely by owning Animal Crossing. An extremely entertaining game, as long as repetition doesn't get the best of you.
Have you ever been by yourself and wish you had someone to be with? Animal Crossing sorts that out for you! Make money, pay loans, make friendships, and loads more! As a remake of the Nintendo 64 Japanese Animal Forest, this game is still packed with HUGE things to do. Get bored of it? There are lots of special events which happen.
Animal Crossing is a great game.
If I had a bad day, it makes me happy.
But the latest version isn´t so nice. I´m missing too much of the little details and the music isnßt that well..
So I decided to bring the good old times back.
Animal crossing is a sort of strange tamogachi-esque game where you interact with other anthromorphic animals in a fantasy setting where you go about your everyday life, play mini games, and generally just relax. It's a great life sim for people that enjoy that sort of thing, and it's fun making money and managing your character's relationships with other characters in the game. The game operates on the Gamecube's real time clock, and events happen when you're away from it in a similar fashion to Seaman on the Dreamcast or some of the newer Pokemon games. It's an interesting game for people that enjoy games like harvest moon or other life sims, but doesn't offer much for gamers looking for story or action-driven gameplay.
This game is an absolute blast. You live your life among human like animals as you start out on your own life. You can build up your house, collect furniture, make friends, and shop. This game includes a 24 hour gameplay and the game goes on even if you're not there. You also have the ability to travel to other people's towns by sharing memory cards with each other. A great Gamecube game. A little warning though. It is very addicting.
|Read all 7 reviews for Animal Crossing||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Animal Crossing to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Direct Download Links:
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life »
- Harvest Moon GB »
- Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life »
- Harvest Moon: Back to Nature »
- Harvest Moon 64 »
- Harvest Moon 3 GBC »
- Harvest Moon DS »
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody »
- Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town »
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland »
- Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town »
- Harvest Moon »
- MySims Kingdom »
- Viva PiÃ±ata: Pocket Paradise »
- Giftpia »
- Homeland »
- Six Flags Fun Park »
- The Sims 2 »[GBA] The Sims 2 (U)(Trashman)[NDS] Sims 2, The (U)(Mode 7)[NDS] Sims 2, The (E)(Trashman)[GCN] The Sims 2[PS2] Sims 2, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv,No,Da,Fi)[PSP] Sims 2, The (Europe)[PSP] Sims 2, The (Japan)[PSP] Sims 2, The (Korea)[PSP] Sims 2, The (USA)[GCN] Sims 2, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Nl)
- MySims »
- The Sims 3 »
- The Urbz: Sims in the City »[GBA] The Urbz - Sims in the City (E)(Rising Sun)[GBA] The Urbz - Sims in the City (J)(Caravan)[NDS] Urbz - Sims in the City, The (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Urbz - Sims in the City, The (E)(Trashman)[NDS] Urbz - Sims in the City, The (J)(WRG)[GCN] The Urbz Sims In The City[PS2] Sims, The (USA)[PS2] Sims, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv,Da)[PS2] Urbz, The - Sims in the City (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv,No,Da,Fi,Pl)[GCN] Urbz, The - Sims in the City (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,Nl)
- Freshly-Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland »
- Shepherd's Crossing »
- Magicianâ€™s Quest: Mysterious Times »
- Famicom Bunko: Hajimari no Mori »