Tales of Phantasia (U)(Independent) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: ActionRole-Playing
Rating: PEGI: 7+, ESRB: E10+, CERO: A, BBFC: PG
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Here is Tales of Phantasia, a fun RPG for on the go! It features hours of the main story along with hours more in side quests and missions.
The combat is real time, though does take place on a separate screen. It may seem slow or sluggish at first, however it is for good reason, as this allows you to keep track of everything and not be overwhelmed. You will get used to the timing and be performing intricate combos before you know it!
The overworld is in mode7 graphics (basically, it's flat), but this doesn't deter from the game. You can easily tell what is what. It pays to explore the open world, with several hidden locations to find.
The story is long and spans the present, the past, and the future! There is character progression and some backstory for each. There is even a secret unlockable character not found in the SNES version!
Here, we have the game that kicked off the "Tales" series, and a strong start it is! There's a bit of a learning curve, but the combat is admittedly pretty fun. There are several skills you can learn and use, some of which can be leveled up through use. You get a party of unique characters, each with different abilities and personalities. Notably, there's no real weak link in combat; everyone's pretty good! The party AI does feel a bit lacking, but you can change their settings to suit your needs. For example: Your mage is spamming fire attacks on fire-immune enemies? Turn off her fire spells! There's a large amount of content to be had, and it's a great time. If you like Action RPGs, give this a shot.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Tales of Phantasia (U)(Independent) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Direct Download Links:
(Nintendo Gameboy Advance Release #2331)
Game Box Art:
Game Title Screen:
Game Release Info (NFO):
iNDEPENDENT -- ________/\ ____________ /___/ \/ / \ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /____/ \ __/_________/ /___/ \/ Proudly Presents: <----[Release Info]--------------------------------------> Game - Tales of Phantasia Release Date - 07, March 2006 Platform - Nintendo Gameboy Advance Origin - USA Size - 64 MBiT File Name - ind-topu.zip Supplier - ArctheLad <----[Release Notes]-------------------------------------> ArcDiditBiatch!!! Enjoy! <----[Greetings]-----------------------------------------> N/A
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories »
- Summon Night: Swordcraft Story »
- Seiken Densetsu 3 »[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Hack by Parlance v1.0] (3 Player Edition)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Title Hack by Dragonsbrethren v1.0] (~Secret of Mana 2)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01][SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan)
- Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2 »
- Soul Blazer »
- Illusion of Gaia »
- Shin Bokura no Taiyou Gyakushuu no Sabata »
- Valkyrie Profile »[PSX] Valkyrie Profile [Disc1of2] [U][PSX] Valkyrie Profile [Disc2of2] [U][PSX] Valkyrie Profile (J) (Disc 2)[PSX] Valkyrie Profile (J) (v1.1) (Disc 1)[PSP] Valkyrie Profile - Lenneth (Japan)[PSP] Valkyrie Profile - Lenneth (USA)[PSP] Valkyrie Profile - Lenneth (Europe)[PSX2PSP] Valkyrie Profile (USA)
- Princess Crown »
- Ys I & II Chronicles »
- Alcahest »
- Robotrek »
- Gods Eater Burst »
- MapleStory DS »
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X »