Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: AdventureRole-Playing
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Poke'mon Emerald is the third poke'mon game that takes place in the Honen region. It is an upgrade to the Ruby and Sapphire versions. Some additions include, new areas, revamped poke'mon sprites and animations, the Battle Frontier, Updated Gym leaders and Elite Four. If you play only one Poke'mon game from the 3rd generation, play this one.
This game not only is compatible with R/S but FireRed and leafgreen as well which gives it all of Kanto's pokedex and you can battle with or trade to those with that game.
Pokémon - Emerald Version (U)(TrashMan) is a game that was developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo. The International version was released in 2005.
Same story BUT...its slightly different plus they move like in pokemon crystal, you can get more pokemon like usual beforehand; like sudowoodo, smeargle you can unlock more pokemon in the safari zone as you complete a certain task then having to trade much afterwards. Really cool game, and more things like the battle frontier, a change in the last gym and champion, the story of team magma and aqua and groundon, kyogre and rayquaza. also the fact that you can catch all three not to mention that they increased in levels than ruby and sapphire ones.
Simply the best pokémon game on the GBA.
In Emerald the region you're in is the Hoein where u will receive one of the starter pokemon. Treeko, Mudkip, or Torchic to take them in as your partner to become the best and beat the Elite Four. But first you must beat the Gym leaders gather friends and be the best. But beware the legendary Raquaza.
|Read all 13 reviews for Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Direct Download Links:
- Robopon 2: Cross/Ring Version »
- Digimon World 3 »
- EarthBound »[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Blue Antoid v2.0] (~JonBound - Dark Future)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by EBGirl v2.5] (~Mother 2.5 - The Giftman Chronicles)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Michael Cayer+Tomato v2.0] (New Game Plus Plus)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Accident v1.1] (~EarthBound - 10th Anniversary Celebration)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Tenda v0.908] (~Mr. Saturn in Hat Quest)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Radiation v1.02] (~Arn's Winter Quest - Gway Edition)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Rofish v0.50] (~EarthBound Battler) (Battle Mode)[SNES] EarthBound (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Dragon Warrior Monsters »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker »
- Spectrobes »
- Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals »
- Fossil Fighters »
- Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu »
- Digimon World DS »
- Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn »
- Digimon World Championship »
- Digimon Rumble Arena »
- Dinosaur King »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin »