Pokemon Trading Card Game (USA) ROM
Nintendo Game Boy Color / GBC ROMsGenre: Role-PlayingSimulationCard Game
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
The PokĂ©mon Trading Card Game ROM for Mac works for only seven of the eight Club Masters (the in-game players you must beat before challenging the "final four").
Normally, you get a badge after defeating a Club Master. I've gotten seven without problems, but the eight Club Master just doesn't present a badge after defeat.
Do you like pokemon? Do you also like Yu-Gi-Oh? Well thats awesome becaues this game is combination of both.
This is one of pokemon spin-off while we waited for second generation pokemon game. You get to start out with 3 R/B/Y starter pokemon deck.
Winning a battle grants you additional booster pack, which you can use to create your ultimate pack.
There are eight gyms, elite four, and your ultimate rival. Win against them and gain legendary pokemons.
Simple and short, but it is good and you can play hours and hours and even beyond beating elite four by collect em all.
This is actually a pretty good game. It's difficult to find a card game that follows the exact rules on a system this old.
Basically, the game begins very much like a normal Pokemon game. You start off in a town where you go see the Pokemon card professor (I'm not making this up.) The professor gives you a choice between 3 starting decks; Bulbasaur and friends, Charmander and friends, and Squirtle and friends. You set out on a quest to obtain the legendary cards.
Unlike other Pokemon games, instead of traveling along numbered routes to get to cities, you simply have a world map where you quick travel to different destinations, making the game somewhat short.
To get new cards, you duel other people. Each time you beat someone you get some booster packs, allowing you to power up your deck.
I recommend this game to any fan of card games, and maybe fans of Pokemon games in general.
Some might be skeptikal of this game at first glance. A videogame that's base on a card game that's base on a video game that's based on an anime? Why not just play the other poke'mon gameboy games?There is fun to be had with this game, it follows the exact rules of the Poke'mon TCG. So for those that would like to learn the TCG but dont have the money to collect the cards or anyone to play it with, this is a decent way to fill that TCG void.
The game content however is very low, it probably wont take more than 20 hours to beat and after that there's not much content left. Give it try if you like the TCG.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Pokemon Trading Card Game (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Direct Download Links:
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul »
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories »
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel »
- Doctor Who Top Trumps »
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighter's Clash - SNK & Capcom Version »
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighter's Clash 2 Expand Edition »
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters DS »
- Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game »
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses »
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories »
- Neverland Card Battles »
- Magi Nation »
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Spirit Caller »
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus »
- PokĂ©mon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team »[GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (U)(RDG)[GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (E)(Rising Sun)[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (U)(Legacy)[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (E)(Supremacy)[NDS] pokemon mystery dungeon - blue rescue team (kiosk demo) (e)(independent)
- PokĂ©mon Pinball »
- Hey You, Pikachu! »