Pokemon Pearl (v05) (U)(Legacy) ROM
Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMsGenre: Role-Playing
Rating: BBFC: PG, ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+, CERO: A
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
I was playing this on no$gba and right after you beat the starly that attacks you in the beginning it freezes. I am not sure if its just me but it makes this rom unplayable.
A perfect addition to this series, a (somewhat) thought-out story gives us the region of Sinnoh a large region with what would be an extremely complex ecosystem. But we shouldn't dwell on that. The game is well balanced and a focus on the deities of space and time rather than of land and sea. Again the game is quite balanced but the leveling system is a bit broken at the start (As in you'll level up VERY fast) but as the game goes on it tightens up dramatically and it begins to get hard to level up. The game focus' on the tough screen for new things to bring and most of them are quite well implemented, one of the biggest let downs though was the 'Pokemon watch' which was intended to be sort of like Fallout's Pip-boy. all I really used it for was to monitor my team's health without having to open the menu and the lack of a 'back' button made it more than useless in late game when you had twenty or more 'apps' as they are called. But Platinum fixed that particular issue. So is it a good game or not? Well yes it's a good game, but things like the leveling in early game and the Pokemon watch are in theory good ideas but in practice are not. Still this is a solid entry in the series and I'd recommend it to anyone who is interested in the series or a good turn based RPG.
This game works well on acekard 2i, just dont use the pokemon event codes risking the game freezing. Its just like all the other pokemon games but with new pokemon in a new region. Very well thought out, the battles flow easily, and unless you really hate pokemon, then you will like this one. Its not just for kids, the pokemon series are perfect for time passing because there is never a true ending in them.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Pokemon Pearl (v05) (U)(Legacy) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Pokemon Pearl (v05) (U)(Legacy) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Direct Download Links:
- Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals »
- Spectrobes »
- Dragon Warrior Monsters »
- Digimon World 3 »
- Final Fantasy III »
- Monster Rancher 2 »
- Robopon 2: Cross/Ring Version »
- Robopon: Sun Version »
- Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn »
- EarthBound »[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Blue Antoid v2.0] (~JonBound - Dark Future)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by EBGirl v2.5] (~Mother 2.5 - The Giftman Chronicles)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Michael Cayer+Tomato v2.0] (New Game Plus Plus)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Accident v1.1] (~EarthBound - 10th Anniversary Celebration)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Tenda v0.908] (~Mr. Saturn in Hat Quest)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Radiation v1.02] (~Arn's Winter Quest - Gway Edition)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Rofish v0.50] (~EarthBound Battler) (Battle Mode)[SNES] EarthBound (USA)
- Monster Racers »
- ZUBO »
- Dino Master »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker »
- Invizimals »
- Revelations: Persona »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart »
- Fossil Fighters »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 »
- Dinosaur King »
- Digimon World DS »
- Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley »
- Digimon World Championship »
- Digimon World 4 »
- Dokapon Journey »
- Dokapon DX »
- Dokapon Kingdom »
- DemiKids: Light Version »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children - Puzzle de Call »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin »