Pokemon Dash (U)(Trashman) ROM
Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMsGenre: Driving/Racing
Rating: ESRB: E, CERO: A, OFLC: G, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
I first played this game not expecting much, from a weird little pokemon racing game that looks like you're running across old-school RPG world maps. But I was pleasantly surprised. This game doesn't offer all that much in graphics or game play, and it is a bit repetitive, but what it does offer is pretty darn good, strategic and innovative.
Right from the beginning just the way you move is innovative. Everything you do in this game is done differently from any other game out there. And I think that's a good thing, cause it's fun.
Stick with it through the first few stages. Then you will gain the ability to fly with a hot-air balloon, you'll have to learn to plan ahead a little bit for your next move, and pretty soon you'll forget about the mediocre graphics -- every move you make will have a bit of strategy to it. You can beat the other Pokemons on your first try in the easy level in most of the stages, but a real strategy fan or Pokemon fan will want to learn every little trick you need to complete each stage faster.
Don't get me wrong - Pokemon Dash is not the best game I have played for the DS. If you're only getting one get Mario 64 or Kirby Canvas Curse or WarioWare. But if you're willing to give it a little bit of time you may be pleasantly surprised by this game.
In Pokemon Dash, it's an all out race to the finish line, crossing Gravel, Snow, Thick Forests, Rocky Mountains and even Through the Sky!
Slide as fast as you Cant to make Pikachu move in the direction you slide, and guide Pikachu through all the Checkpoints and then the Finish line before the other Pokemon do!
Using the Dual Slot function of the Nintedo DS and Nintedo DS Lite, you can also create Racing grounds to the Pixelated form of your current team!
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Pokemon Dash (U)(Trashman) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Pokemon Dash (U)(Trashman) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Direct Download Links:
- Mario Kart DS »
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! »
- Mario Kart 64 »
- Super Mario Kart »[SNES] Super Mario Kart (Europe) (Rev 0A)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (Japan) (Rev 0A)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by d4s v1.1] (~Mario Kart R)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by Ok Impala v1.0] (~Super Mario Kart - The Impala Battles) (Custom Battle Tracks)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by sYs85 v20090206] (Custom Tracks+New AI)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA)
- Mario Kart Arcade GP »
- Diddy Kong Racing »
- Diddy Kong Racing DS »
- Walt Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour »[DC] Walt Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour[PSX] Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour [U][DC] Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour (PAL)[PSX] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (E)[GBC] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (Europe) (Fr,De,Es)[GBC] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (USA, Europe)[PSX2PSP] Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (USA)
- M&M's Kart Racing »
- MySims Racing »
- Nicktoons Racing »
- Shrek Smash N' Crash Racing »[GBA] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (U)(Rising Sun)[GBA] Shrek Smash n' Crash Racing (E)(sUppLeX)[NDS] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (E)(Supremacy)[GCN] Shrek Smash N Crash Racing[PSP] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (Europe)[PSP] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (USA)
- Looney Tunes Racing »
- Digimon Rumble Arena »
- Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley »