Disgaea DS (U)(XenoPhobia) ROM
Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMsGenre: StrategyRole-Playing
Rating: ESRB: T, PEGI: 12+, OFLC: PG
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Disgaea DS is so amazing! If you have played the ps2 version then you know what I mean already. If you haven't then you need to get this game right away! With its unique, original battle system, sound effects, music, features(Like creating you own characters!), and a FANTASTIC storyline! Even if this game was $100 i'd still buy it, thats just how amazing and hardcore this game is...SO TRY IT! or if you have played the ps2 version already then, BEAT IT AGAIN!...ON THE DS!
I always love Disgaea, however this is not as great as the console versions but is still alot of fun. I just started playing it and I love it, even on the ds it doesnt disapoint. I hope you decide to give this a go if you love these games, I was sceptical on this one but it disapeard right when i began and i dont see why people dont like it as much as the others.
Disgaea DS is a proof of concept that definitely proved it's concept. What you get is a almost perfect conversion of the PS2 game, with every level, secret and hidden area... And then some.
Nippon Ichi took out the voices, but the sheer amount of extra content in the game makes it clear they made the right choice what to cut.
In the content they didn't, the most notable aspect is that even the PSP version doesn't have as many secret characters as the Nintendo DS version, with every single cameo character able to be recruited, plus the first (and only non-DLC) implementation of Pleinair as a playable character.
The only way they could have made this game even more epic was to implement the Disgaea 2 play mechanics, but that would probably cause hell to freeze over...
This isn't just another Disgaea version... This is the definitive version.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Disgaea DS (U)(XenoPhobia) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Disgaea DS (U)(XenoPhobia) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Direct Download Links:
- Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume »
- Super Robot Wars D »
- Arc the Lad »
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift »
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance »
- Advance Wars: Dual Strike »
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin »
- Advance Wars »
- Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising »
- Fire Emblem »
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones »
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance »
- Age of Empires: The Age of Kings »
- Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories »
- Disgaea: Hour of Darkness »
- Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness »
- Blue Dragon Plus »
- Phantom Brave »
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon »
- Knights in the Nightmare »
- Battles of Prince of Persia »
- Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics »
- Mage Knight: Destiny's Soldier »
- Summon Night 2 »
- Summon Night »
- Bleach: The 3rd Phantom »
- Dawn of Heroes »
- Spectral Force Genesis »
- Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo - Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable »
- Dokapon DX »