Donkey Kong 64 (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: ActionAdventurePlatformer
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
There are WAY too many collectibles in this game but the gameplay, graphics, and most of all, the music makes up for the game.
I had only rented this game and never got around to finishing it, but from what I could see of it was that it was very cool.
It was another 3D adventure game, very similar to that of Super Mario 64. It was quite entertaining, and appears to be a very enjoyable game that could keep you busy for hours. I was a huge fan of the Donkey Kong Country series released for the SNES, and this seemed quite similar in many ways. If I had the opportunity, I would probably buy it and play it again.
Who can ever forget the times playing Donkey Kong Country on teh SNES? This game don't make too much effort to make that, but is a well game anyway. It brings the "plague" of colletibles of Mario 64 and multiplies it, but the nice levels, 5 characters and nice controls make up for it. You have at least to try.
Donkey Kong 64 is the best platform game ever for a console, the best of the RARE (now kinda extinct) company.
Dive into the water, jump from palm to palm, use many items, discover all its secrets, unlock all the characters (5 in total) to play differently. Replay levels to try to discover what is behind that door that originally appeared sealed.
Exquisite control of the camera, a number of perspectives to choose from!
For me and for many people it is undoubtedly the ultimate platform game that you should not miss, what are you waiting for ? Download right away!
Donkey Kong 64 is a game that I played nonstop. The amount of levels, characters, collectables and modes is just fantastic. It's very hard to put his game down while trying to collect all the golden bananas scattered around Kong Isle. Yes, it sounds cheesy, but I assure it's great. The levels are huge and the ability to switch around five different kongs is impressive. Not only is there a great single, there is also great replay games such as mini games and boss batles along with amazing multiplayer modes. Things such as the kong battles are quite a blast. This game a definite get.
|Read all 6 reviews for Donkey Kong 64 (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Donkey Kong 64 (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Direct Download Links:
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Diddy Kong Racing »
- Super Mario 64 »
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape »[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U][N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[NDS] Rayman DS (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Rayman DS (E)(Trashman)[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape (PAL)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (En,Es,It)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (Fr,De)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Great Escape, The (USA)[PS2] Rayman 2 - Revolution (USA)[PS2] Great Escape, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Rayman Revolution (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PSX2PSP] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA)
- Conker's Bad Fur Day »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Jak II »
- Ratchet & Clank »
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves »
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus »
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves »
- Super Mario Sunshine »
- Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon »
- Jet Force Gemini »
- Space Station Silicon Valley »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Star Fox Adventures »
- Duck Dodgers »
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Croc 2 »
- Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 »
- Mega Man 64 »
- Castlevania »
- Cid the Dummy »
- Norse by Norse West: The Return of the Lost Vikings »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- 40 Winks »