Banjo-Kazooie (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: ActionAdventurePlatformer
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Introducing the unlikely bird and bear duo comes Banjo-Kazooie. These two lovable animals named after instruments take you into a vast collectathon world to rescue Banjo's sister, Tootie.
From Dry deserts to freezing tundras, this game will take you on a fantastic journey that you never dreamed of taking.
Banjo Kazooie is a console defining game, it is a rare achievment, when a game is fuelled by core adventure gaming at its best, high contrast colorful visuals, hilarious argument/toilet humor and great personalities in the characters they portray. The developers at rare knew they could make an adventure game well, rewarding players every step of the way and making them laugh in the meantime.
What is essentially Banjo - a honey bear and a kazooie bird - Kazooie - hoping to rescue Banjo's sister from her terrible fate (which players are almost sure to witness). To do so they look to gather jigsaw puzzle pieces in their quest, as it allows them to advance further, as well as collection musical notes to essentially do the same. They will learn new moves, explore amazing lands and fight dreaded followers of the evil witch Gruntitilda!
The game is a prime example of adventure games made well (just make sure to try and avoid the X-box take on the famed duo). Most importantly of all, you'll laugh, you'll be entertained and will treated to a game loved by players everywhere. A perfect score.
This is Banjo-Kazooie. This is the story of a bear whose sister was kidnapped by the evil witch Gruntilda. From natural hero instinct, he goes up to save her. Little does he know, he has a looooong journey ahead of him...
Banjo-Kazooie is... Well, how do I begin to describe it? It's such a combination of things that's it's difficult to categorize!
I think my favorite part about this game was just the fact that it was so darn cute. The graphics are awesome, and all the characters are pretty adorable.
The storyline lacked, I'll give it that. It was so unoriginal, but the gameplay itself is awesome and all of the courses are unique and fun.
For the very few games that were made for the Nintendo 64, this is one of the better ones and definitely would be worth playing at least once simply because there just isn't anything else like it out there.
Banjo-Kazooie is one of the best games ever made. It is one of those OCD games. Where you must collect,collect and collect. If you love these types of games definetly get this game.
|Read all 8 reviews for Banjo-Kazooie (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Banjo-Kazooie (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Direct Download Links:
- Conker's Bad Fur Day »
- Super Mario 64 »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Starshot: Space Circus Fever »
- Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon »
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape »[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U][N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[NDS] Rayman DS (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Rayman DS (E)(Trashman)[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape (PAL)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (En,Es,It)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (Fr,De)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Great Escape, The (USA)[PS2] Rayman 2 - Revolution (USA)[PS2] Great Escape, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Rayman Revolution (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PSX2PSP] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA)
- Jet Force Gemini »
- Space Station Silicon Valley »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Super Mario Sunshine »
- Star Fox Adventures »
- Super Mario 64 DS »
- Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc »
- Duck Dodgers »
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- 40 Winks »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »